Minnesota License Renewal Seminars
Saint Mary’s University offers the following seminars each semester, which are state required areas of study for Minnesota teaching license renewal.
Minnesota Department of Education MDE License Renewal Conditions
The next seminar is scheduled for:
Saturday, March 28, 2018
Twin Cities Campus, 2500 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN.
BPA 1003 Reading Preparation (8:00-9:30)
BPA 1007 Best Practices in Teaching English Language Learners(9:30-11:00)
BPA 1004 Key Signs of Mental Illness with Suicide Prevention (11:00-1:00)
BPA 1005 Accommodation, Modif. & Adaptation of Curriculum (1:00-2:30)
BPA 1006 Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies
• New re-licensure requirement for Suicide Prevention is embedded in our Mental Illness seminar.
• Each seminar is approximately 90-120 minutes long. A light lunch is served to those who attend the whole day.
• All 5 seminars are engaging, interactive and offered in one day.
• Take only the seminars you need for your re-licensure.
• The cost for each seminar is $50.
• Certification of attendance provided by Saint Mary’s University.
• 1, 2, or 3 graduate credit options are available in an independent study format for further investigation & implementation.
Select Course Catalog for Registration as soon as they are available. Sorting by number will bring these to the top.